Products: SafAscent™ Wind Turbine Platform
As our newest product, Safway's SafAscent™ Wind Turbine Platform has a lot to brag about: stable steel wind cage, a 500-lb. platform capacity, full compliance with all safety standards, easy to transport to your jobsite, and even more features that make access a breeze.
But it has the same Safway promise: safe, reliable suspended access.
Above the Rest
SafAscent™ was designed for strength and simplicity:
- Versatile 6' 6" modular platform
- Three sets of padded roller systems protect towers and blades
- Removable tower-hugging roller system adds flexibility
- Steel work cage stirrup for better stability
- Lightweight end frames have tag line pins and cleats to help control wrap lines and tag lines
- With a 500-pound platform capacity, you can transport a two-person crew and tools in one trip
- Easily transported to your jobsite and rigged to the tower from a small truck
- Casters simplify the loading and unloading process, and rubber wheels enable easier ground handling of equipment on rough terrain
Safety Where You Need it Most
Partnering with Success
As with all Safway products, the entire SafAscent™ platform, including the hoist and stirrup, exceeds OSHA, OH&S and ANSI standards, and meets all UL & CSA requirements. Hoists are equipped with a voltage indicator light and a built-in emergency descent feature for self-rescue of crews in the event of a power loss.
To help familiarize you with SafAscent™ and our hoists, Safway offers many OSHA- and ANSI-compliant suspended training courses. Additional height access training is also available through one of our partner training companies.
|SafAscent™ – for Maintenance and Inspection (Brochure; ORN 3201)||PDF (487 KB)|
|SafAscent™ Technical Data Guide (ORN 3203)||PDF (603 KB)|
|skysafe® Assembly and Operating Manual (ORV 392)||PDF (1.7 MB)|
|Saturn® LE501SW Operating and Maintenance Manual (ORV 373)||PDF (603 KB)|